Health & Safety + ESA
The health and safety of all employees is our number one priority at Topnotch Employment Services.
At Topnotch Employment Services, we value working together to prevent workplace injuries by empowering employees with relevant information so that everyone understands his/her responsibility in promoting an accident free work environment. For Topnotch, workplace safety begins when a worker signs up to be employed with us. All employees assigned to work are provided with mandatory Health and Safety training, including hazard identification and reporting both general and workplace specific.
Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) and Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps are integral components of Topnotch Employment new employees on-boarding training process.
Topnotch Employment health and safety program is fully compliant with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and that of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). In addition, Topnotch Employment is an active member of the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACSESS) Safety Group.
Topnotch Resources on YouTube
GHS Video: Updated WHMIS
- Employment Standards Rights 2018
- Your Employment Standards Rights 2018 – Temporary Help Agency
- Topnotch Safety Information 2018
- Beat the Heat Leader Guide
- Beat the Heat Power Point
- Heat Stress – MOL
- Health and Safety Information
- Safety Tips for Young Workers – Revised 2018
- Forklift Operator Orientation
- Safety Group Standards – 2017
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Hazard Recognition Assessment and Control (RAC)
- Job specific hazards
- Proper Lifting Techniques
- Topnotch Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ergonomic_Stretching_101 _poster_2016-WSN
- Lifting Devices
- Workplace Harassment Policy and Program
- Policy Statement Workplace Violence
- Workplace Harassment Complaint Form